SPANDAN LONG STENT PRONOVA REGISTRY
HM Mardikar, NV Deshpande , Aziz Khan - Spandan Heart Institute Nagpur
Indian Heart Journal 2006
- 74 Patients were enrolled in the study.
- 11(14.8%) had chronic stable angina, 51(68.9%) had unstable angina, 6(8.1%) had prior MI and
6 underwent rescue percutaneous trasluminal angioplasty.
- 31(41.8 %) were diabetic , 48(64.86%) hypertensive.
- 85 lesions were treated with 90 long stents.
- 10 lesions were chronic total occlusion (CTO) , 22 were thrombotic.
- 49 stents were deployed in left anterior descending lesions (LAD), 25 in right coronary lesions
(RCA) and 11 in left circumflex artery lesions (LCX)
- 48 patients received glycoprotein (Gp) IIb/IIIa inhibitors.
- The mean lesion length was 26.2 mm and mean vessel size was 2.96 mm.
- Mean stent length was 30.5 mm and mean stent diameter was 3.03 mm.
- Seven long lesions were treated with 14 overlapping stents.
- Mortality occurred in 1 patient.
- 69 patients were followed up, 3 underwent coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- All other patients are doing well.
Implantation of Pronova Long length is safe in real world patients.
© 2016 Vascular Concept. All Rights Reserved